The Independent Hotel Show at the Olympia in London is a fantastic event, that is dedicated entirely to needs of the UKs luxury and boutique hoteliers.
We have attended numerous trade shows over the years and this is by far our favourite. Each year the organisers deliver an event that provides hoteliers with design inspiration, the latest products and services, innovative technology solutions and much more. If you have visited our stand before, you will know just how popular our stand has become. Once again, our team will be ready and waiting on stand S32 with samples and new products to try.
This year we are proud to be launching three new collections at the Independent Hotel Show. Our Signature collection, a new and full range of 35ml bottles and dispensers, two new dispensers to expand our Era collection, and our Kraft paper boxed accessories.
As long standing exhibitors of the show, we would like to share our top tips on how to maximise your experience, at this years show.
- Registration – save time on arrival by registering for the event, you will receive a copy of your visitors badge, which you can print ahead of time. Don’t have access to a printer? Its still quicker to pre register and you can print your badge on arrival.
- Review the floor plan- The space occupied by exhibitors seems to get bigger every year, familiarise yourself with the location of the facilities; bathrooms, restaurant, workshop and speaker areas.
- Don’t rule out any supplier – Some hoteliers will be visiting because they are looking for a specific product or service, but how do you really know you don’t want something until you have seen it. If you have been able to dedicate a day or the full 2 days of the show, maximise it! Take the time to visit as many stands as you can.. listen, learn and ask lots of questions.
- Comfortable shoes- Its not just the exhibitors that are on their feet all day, in fact as a visitor you will do a lot more walking than those on the stands.
- Utilise the cloakroom – many of the supplier will offer goody bags, samples and product literature make sure you have checked in any costs, bags and umbrellas and be able to take advantage of these takeaways!
- Post show evaluation- Exhibitors will be eager to get back to the office to follow up on the leads and new contacts they have obtained, but its also important for you to review those suppliers you met with and prioritise those new products and services in line with your current and future plans at your hotel.
If you are yet to register for the event, click here.